Ox liver is a nutrient-rich organ meat that most dogs love to eat!
Liver can provide your dog with protein, healthy fats and vitamin A. Ox liver is also a good source of copper, iron, niacin, phosphorus and zinc. It provides many B vitamins, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus essential amino acids your dog needs from their diet to stay healthy.
This product has our 100% 1 Ingredient Award of specialness.... Yahhh! With absolutely nothing added, these chews are literally what they say they are - simple, honest and 100% pure!
Why it's sooo good:
- Naturally high in protein and low in fat
- 100% naturally air dried ox liver
- Rich flavour and tough texture
- No chemical additives
- No artificial colours or flavourings
- No preservatives
- A great low-calorie tough chew
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood
- Helps to make enzymes, hormones and other body chemicals
- A healthy alternative to bleached & chemically treated rawhides
- Chewing releases positive chemicals from the brain to keep your dog happy, busy and expending energy
This is a complementary treat as part of a healthy, balanced diet.
Limit to 2 treats a day, depending on the size of your dog. Always ensure your pet has plenty of fresh drinking water available.
Suitable for dogs from 4 months.
100% Ox Liver
Crude Protein: 56.80%, Crude Fat: 32.30%, Humidity: 12%
Green & Wild's Ox Liver Chews
We will endeavor to create your order within 2 working days. To support Jo and Mark at our local post office, we will only be able to post parcels Monday to Friday. All parcels will be sent by Royal Mail unless your parcel weighs above 2kg, and we may then find an alternative. If there are any changes to your expected delivery date, we will contact you.